PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY
911 Digital (hereinafter, “911 Digital,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provides WordPress hosting services, and other products and support through the 911 Digital website. 911Digital respects every user’s privacy, and we are committed to being transparent with you about how we handle personal data. This Privacy Statement explains how 911Digital collects, shares, and uses personal data you provide to us when using the 911Digital website or services. We also offered some sections for you to learn how you can exercise your privacy rights and choices.
911Digital (“we,” “us,” or “Our”) respects the privacy rights of its users and understands the importance of protecting and handling information collected about you under both the law and best practice. This Privacy Notice is written to comply the Australia Privacy Act, 1988 (“APPs”) and Article 13 and Article 14 of EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e., Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This Privacy Notice applies to personal information which we process relating to user who have:
- Register for an account with us;
- Purchase Our Hosting Plan
- agreed to receive marketing information from us;
- participate in surveys;
- contact us for inquires and support
Acceptance And Use
If you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Statement. You should immediately discontinue any access to the 911Digital website and services.
Who We Are
911 Digital provides a WordPress Managed Hosting services, which have emerged as the best solution for websites seeking bundles of features backed with security.
911 Digital is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, high-traffic blogs and companies looking for specialized enterprise WP hosting. 911 Digital is more than just a hosting solution, 911 Digital saves manpower, time, and is fine-tuned for CMS, it is built to enhance website performance too.
Summary of Personal Information and Use
We may collect or obtain Personal Data about you, and this information may be stored or processed out of your region through the following methods listed in this Privacy Statement. “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data. Common examples of personal data could include name, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
Purposes of Data Collection
The following are examples of how we use your Personal Information:
- To Provide our website and Services
- Creating an account for you
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Offering and Improving the Website
- User Engagement
- Legal Compliance
Types Of Data We Collect From You
For the provision of the services, we may collect and process the following personal information about you, with your consent;
- Personal Account Information. If you register an account with us, we will collect the following from you;
- Full name;
- email address;
- date of birth;
- bank account and payment information
- telephone number;
- Correspondence Data. Any correspondence you send us.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of the 911Digital website and services (such as web-hosting, SEO services etc), we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We use 3rd party (payment processor) services, so we do not collect and store credit card information (we receive information about the payment status and may store only last 4 credit card digits).
- Professional Information: If you own a business or represent a business entity on 911Digital, we may collect information about you related to your business activities, such as a business name that may incorporate your name, or a publicly available business address that is also used
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience and comply with applicable legal requirements, such as taxes, pricing, etc. Such data may be collected only when you access 911Digital using your device. as a home address.
We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Personal Data (Or Data) Under Cookies Statement
Any data that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information; including, Full name, email address, a phone number etc. allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Usage Data Cookies
Information collected automatically through 911Digital website, which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the device utilized by the user who use this 911Digital service, the URI addresses (uniform resource identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the state, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the 911Digital app) and the details about the path followed within the 911Digital site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s it environment.
The user/business using the services, who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers to.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies that we use fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the 911Digital They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the 911Digital website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. We use this cookies to help us recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the 911Digital website when using it. This helps us to improve the way our 911Digital website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the 911Digital These enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the 911Digital site, the pages you have visited, and the following links. We will use this information to make the 911Digital app and the advertising more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Your Choices Regarding Disabling Or Blocking Cookies?
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances, but for more information about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your data
- To Identify you. Personal identification information is collected and processed for the purposes of User identification as well use of services and hosting registration. Additionally, this information may be used to provide customer with support, letting them know about upcoming updates or improvements, providing information regarding changes of any Terms of service (including changes to this Policy) as well as other important information.
- To Create and Maintain Trusted Environment. We verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as ID number, email or phone numbers). We also use collected information to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other illegal and harmful activities.
- To Create Aggregated Statistical Data, to Carry out Market Research and Analysis necessary for running out our business, to improve our services we use aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information enabling us to evaluate our customers’ needs, sales and other trends of our activities.
- To Stay Connected. We use information about data usage, devices, operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our services, adopt decision when to retire SDK’s/OS versions, to identify characteristics of major users so that we may optimize our applications and services and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable.
- To Customize Marketing. To provide more customized offers to our Customers, we may conduct data analysis based on information you provide to us, your interactions with the 911Digital Platform and its Users.
- To Send Service and Billing Messages. 911Digital may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the communication channels available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your hosting plan; or notify you of material changes in our Services. Such kind of communication is essential, for this reason, no opt-out possibilities are given to avoid receiving such Service and Billing Messages unless you are no longer a 911Digital Customer (which can be done by deactivating your Account)
- Defend ourselves in litigation and investigations and prosecute litigations
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
With Whom We Share Your Data
911Digital only shares your personal information with third parties under the circumstances described below. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our Website, process payments, deliver our services, and comply with your instructions and contractual obligations. These include payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM), vendors
- Advertising and Analytics Partner: We may share usage data with third-party advertisers and analytics providers through cookies and other similar technologies. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
- Businesses on 911Digital: We may share information from or about you (such as your city, and if you provide it, your age and gender), your device type, and your use of the Service with businesses on 911Digital. You may adjust your account settings to increase or decrease the amount of information we share. Keep in mind that businesses can also view your public activity and posts, and may receive information from or about you when you transact or communicate with them, through 911Digital or otherwise.
- Certain legal obligations: 911Digital may be required to disclose personal information if directed by a court of law or other governmental entities. We will attempt to give you prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, or Switzerland (collectively “EEA Residents”), data collected from you may be transferred or processed in Australia (Collectively “Data Subjects”). When your data is collected, we rely on legal bases for processing your information. We generally only process your data where we are required to, where the processing is necessary to provide our services to you (or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract with you).
Your Data Protection Rights and Choices under the General Data Protection Regulations GDPR
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data: Below is the following data protection rights you have when using our services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information.
- Right to access your data: If you request access to your data, we will confirm whether we hold your information and provide you with a copy, explaining how we process it and why, how long we store it for, and your rights associated with it.
- Right to Delete your Data: If you request the deletion of your personal information, we will erase it. Please note that we will need to retain any information required to fulfill our legal obligations or establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to opt-out from receiving marketing emails: You have the right to opt-out of the email marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
- Withdraw Your Consent: Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to Complaint: You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Please contact us for more information, and we will send you a link or our data protection officer’s address.
We are committed to maintaining your data’s security, having measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available. Our data centers and our partners utilize new physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms of Service page to learn more about our terms and conditions, which establishes the use and disclaimer governing our Website’s usage.